Please note that Envetex Australia is open Monday to Friday. All orders are processed and shipped during working hours. All orders made outside of these hours will be processed as soon as the office opens on the next working day.
Notables Regarding Shipping
- Envetex collaborates with Australian Post and other delivery service providers to delivery your orders on time.
- All shipping options include the option to track the package, we never use unregistered mail.
- You will be required to sign for your delivery so please try to ensure the address you mention for delivery is one where you will be available to receive the purchase.
- It is worth noting that the delivery company does not call before they deliver your package, if you are unavailable to sign for your order, you will be left a contact card where you can call and have the item delivered to you conveniently. (Please go through the return and exchange policy for further details regarding redelivery).
- The delivery company charges for any redeliveries required, the fee will be charged to your credit card by Envetex Australia.While booking your order, please ensure that you enter a proper address; P.O. Box addresses are not considered proper delivery addresses.
- Envetex prices do not reflect custom duties for overseas customers. It is the customers’ responsibility to deal with any taxes or fees imposed in their countries on the products. It is advisable that international clients check with their local custom offices for detailed information.
- In a rare case where you do not find the delivered item satisfactory, please have a look at our returns and exchange policy for details.
Envetex Australia is responsible only for dispatching the items on time and through properly registered post; Envetex Australia is not responsible for delays due to any circumstances faced by the shipping service provider.